Open Source Practices Brought to you by the Pine Barons

Home Forums Local Chapters – Training Open Source Practices Brought to you by the Pine Barons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    krakenslayer604
    Participant

Howdy hey, Steelfighters, Armored Combatants, and Bohurters.
    I’m Sean, I run the South Jersey Pine Barons.
    I’ve been publishing our practices online for anyone to use as they see fit. Feel free to check them out!
    Practice #11

Daniel Krug
    Keymaster

I love it. Keep posting your practices in here!!! It’s a great way to get the info out. Also… Id’suggest you do a bit more detail on the description so people can keyword search it a tad better.

krakenslayer604
    Participant

Definitely. It’s a work in progress. I just figured out how to change the background and text color last week. Just getting started was the most important part to me. Everything else I’m learning as I go.

Ringo
    Participant

Kraken Do you know Chuck Vallas? I think he would get a lot of milage out of these drills and might have great information to help you with them

krakenslayer604
    Participant

We all know that sometimes you can’t make practice. Sometimes you don’t have a team close enough to be able to regularly make them, or hell, were in the middle of a pandemic. Not being at practice is no excuse for not practicing. Here’s a quick little at-home practice I threw together after talking with someone who wasn’t able to meet up with their local team.
    “Hey Kraken, I can’t make it to my teams practice…”

krakenslayer604
    Participant

“So Kraken, I’d like to start having practices…”

New post out about getting started with hosting a loc practice!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top